Sunday, September 14, 2008

ANY Guy Can Get a Hot Babe

I know what you're thinking - who is this dude and he doesn't know me. And I also know that if you're reading this you don't think you can get a hot babe. But you're wrong. You know how I know - because I'm a babe and all of my friends are babes and we're all hot. And I'm going to reveal the secrets of what makes a hot babe think a guy is worth dating or even just worth sleeping with.

And the big secret is that you don't have to be a stud, you don't have to have a huge you-know-what, and you don't have to be rich. We're sick and tired of all the guys who think they are all that and a bag of chips. We're tired of guys that have no value. And we're tired of everyone thinking that we're dumb bimbos who are only after a guy's money. Because none of that is true.

The truth is there are a few simple things that you need to remember:
  1. Be confident - you are worthy!
  2. Don't let a hot babe realize that you think she's a hot babe - if you drool on her she won't go for you!
  3. Treat her like a person - not a sex object.
  4. Make her think you're interested - but don't chase her.
  5. Appeal to her human side - she's not that different than anyone else!

I'll expand on all of those things in the near future so stay tuned! There's lots of stuff coming up that will turn you into the guy that all the hot chicks are chasing.

No comments: